
Aaron and Molli got to meet their Great Grandma GeGe this last week. It was an impromptu visit to Las Vegas. We went with my mom and sister and her 3 youngest children. When we arrived we found that my cousin's kids Hannah and Trent were there too. It was a great time had by all. At least for the kids. The Adults were glad for bed time when all went quiet for a few hours. I am really glad to see them getting
to know their other cousins. We are planning another trip in March to go down there again. I know that Molli can hardly wait.
to know their other cousins. We are planning another trip in March to go down there again. I know that Molli can hardly wait.
1 comment:
Cousins are great! I hope your kids will get to see them more.
Post a Comment