Sunday, January 18, 2009

An Update . . .



I am proud to announce that Aaron was able to come home from the hospital. He is doing much better. He still has a cough but the happy little guy is now smiling and playing like his old self more and more each day. I have found that he's quite the ladies man. He had all the nurses and the medical students stopping by and seeing if he was OK. We are really glad that it only took 4 nights in the hospital to get better. The only bad thing is that now we are all stuck at home for a little while. Molli is also getting better. She got to spend time with Grandma Cindy and Papa. Riding the 4-wheeler and getting to stay at Julie and Roy's new house up in the Mountains. We also would like to thank all of you for the prayers and support you all gave to us at this time.

1 comment:

Denise H. said...

I'm so glad he is home from the hospital now! Even if your stuck inside. ;)