Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Day of Fun....










Well I can honestly day that today was a wonderful day. This morning we got to attend my niece Megan's Baptism. She looked so beautiful. She was a wonderful sport when she had to be done twice. Her hand didn't go under the first time around. She also had her oldest brother Jason do the confirmation part. He did a wonderful job. After the Baptism we then went over to Crystal & Adam's house to finish celebrating Megan's 8th birthday and an early birthday for Jason. As he is being deployed in April and won't be here in June. I can't wait until he comes back. Then the worrying can stop. Hopefully!!!!! After the partying was done we then met up with our friends, Shellie, Anna, & Carlie at the park for an hour of fun. Then it was home to rest and make dinner and then off to bed before midnight I hope.

No comments: