Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter and Camping....

For this Easter, my parents and us decided to try and go camping. The weather was not cooperating so we ended up having our camping trip at Grandma Cindy and Papa's house. My father built a "tent" for Molli to sleep under in the dinning room. She had a ball. We got pictures of the building and playing in the tent. We also got to spend a quiet Easter Sunday celebrating with my parents and playing on their 4 wheelers. Boy, now I want a couple of our own so that I can have a fun time riding and not having to borrow from my parents. Molli really enjoyed the riding part. The faster you could go the better she liked it. I could hear her laughing even through the helmet and full face shield. Aaron was too tired and little to be on them but he had fun just hanging out with those that were left behind while waiting for their turn to come around. I can't believe that Aaron is going to be 6 months old at the end of this month. Time is sure flying faster. He is already wearing 12 month clothes and has just gotten his two bottom front teeth. There are still at least 3 more ready to break through on the top. Poor little guy is miserable. His favorite "Chew toy" is mommy's shoulder and/or her arms. It was fun until he got the teeth! Now it just hurts and I try not to laugh but can't help it when he grins after doing it again and again.

No comments: